Last Updated: December 4, 2020
Questions, Concerns, or Changes to Your Personal Information?
Please contact us.
20778 Estero Court
Estero, FL 33928
Our website address is:
We collect, process and/or store information from you on our website when you:
- visit our website
- submit a form
We may hold on to your information until we receive a request for erasure, at which point we will delete or anonymize your information. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Visits to Our Website
This website is like millions of other websites using Google Analytics to gather information about site visitors and their behavior. We use Google Analytics to get an idea for:
- how many visits our website gets
- how visitors found our website
- in which content they are interested
- how long they stay on our website and on each individual page
- what region they are from
- what type of computer hardware and internet software they are using
- and similar details
However, we do not send any of your personal information to Google Analytics. The collected information is used only for statistics, which help us evaluate our website’s performance. User-level and event-level data stored by Google Analytics is set to be automatically deleted from Google’s servers after 26 months.
Furthermore, to protect our visitors’ privacy we request that Google anonymize each visitor’s IP address.
To opt-out of Google Analytics completely, install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Remarketing through Google Analytics / Google Ads
This website utilizes a marketing strategy called remarketing. In simple terms, what it does is to show our advertisement on 3rd party websites to people who have visited our website. These ads remind past visitors of us by informing them about our services, products, special offers and company.
In order to use remarketing, we have turned on Google Analytics’ Advertising Reporting Features and connected our Google Analytics account with Google Ads. Based on your location and your interaction with our website, Google might show you some of our remarketing ads on 3rd party websites.
To control which ads Google presents to you, visit Google’s Ad Preference page or use a browser plugin to disable strategies like remarketing completely.
Website Forms (incl. Contact Form)
The information we collect from these form consists of all the information you enter and your IP address. We use the submitted information to process your submission and to respond to it (if applicable). Submissions are stored in the website’s database (e.g. for backup, reporting and accounting purposes) for 12 months.
Other 3rd Party Providers that Store and Process Your Data
- Our website is hosted through Cloudways. Cloudways holds a server log of all website visits to help with security and diagnostics. The server log contains the visitor’s IP address but no information like name, phone number or email address.
- An automated backup of our website is stored on Google Drive.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website.
You can delete or disable cookies by using your browser. In Chrome you can delete your cookies by clicking on the three vertical dots in the top right corner, then clicking on “More tools” and then on “Clear browsing data…”. The operation is similar in other browsers, such as Edge or Firefox.
- Google Analytics’ (see description above) core functionalities store 1st party cookies on each visitor’s device.
- To be able to present our visitors personalized ads on 3rd party website, data collection for Google Analytics’ Remarketing feature and the connected Advertising Reporting Features is enabled. For this feature to work, Google uses 3rd party cookies on our website.
Content Hosted by Third Parties
We may embed content on our website from third parties such as Google Maps, Vimeo and YouTube. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Please call us at at 239.481.8300 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any complaints regarding your personal data. We will take your complaint seriously, investigate it and take necessary measures where applicable. This does not affect your right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.